This course will give experienced ICD-10 CM/CPT coders a sound knowledge of the AM/ACHI coding framework and the tools to help them transition to AM (Australian Modification) coding.
The first course of its type: With inclusions that have never been seen before in one simple package, this course will give a student the tools to make this normally difficult coding transition a walk in the park. A medical coder who is looking to make this transition will be able to complete the online learning while also practicing coding real medical records, using the tools that front-line professionals use everyday.
Students will have access to a range of unique coding and education tools created by leading experts within the Medical Coding and Education industry:
- Access to online learning material – Through our Learning Management System
- Access to coding simulators – With our partners, eHRol
- Access to coding reference tools – With our partners, TurboCoder
- Access to coding and educational support
Our transition course contains 37 chapters, some examples are listed below:
- The main differences between CM and AM coding
- The structure and principles of ICD-10-AM and ACHI
- The Australian Coding Standards (ACS)
- Australian Coding Rules
- Inclusion and Exclusion Terms
Click on the ‘details’ tab to learn more about the course and an exciting free inclusion, if you purchase today.